Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential clients.
The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess their demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
The candidate will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to improve the overall Zameen client’s experience.
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data to compile and track performance of associates
· Participates in clients listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions.
· Provides feedback to team leaders and managers.
· Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· 2-3 years Call Center Experience
· Bachelor Degree
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
· Must be self-motivator and self-starter
· Focus on quality and customer service
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills
· Solid time management skills
· Creative ability
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
Zameen has single-handedly revolutionized real estate buying and selling in Pakistan. Zameen was the First Pakistan Property Portal that presented state of the art services and features for Pakistan real estate agents, buyers and sellers alike. Since 2006, Zameen has been the primary choice for peop ...Read More