ZMS is looking to hire Self-motivated and self-driven individuals for Finance Department, who are having strong interpersonal & communication skills and willing to work extensively in their assigned areas.
· Responsible for planning and executing the internal audit procedure. Highlight the identified weaknesses/ risks associated with business processes during audit & suggest mitigating controls.
· Verify the existing company assets and assure that proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from losses of all kinds.
· Maintain the audit files by documenting audit procedures and investigate forgeries, embezzlements, frauds and any type of losses.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance or ACCA Qualified / finalist, ideally with 2 years of experience.
· Extensive skills in financial analytics and advance MS Excel, preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a similar position in retail / telecom, including familiarity with MS Dynamics AX and Power BI.
· Ability to handle large data and take tough deadlines pressure. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
· Functional Competencies: Manage all accounting operations including Sales, Payables, banking, General ledger, Payroll, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Taxation and Month/year end closures