This position identifies and selects donated products for sale online on Ebay. The incumbent describes the products to list them and maximize salability.
Job Timings 7:00PM to 4:00AM (Night shift job).
- Examines each product photo to determine the correct condition, manufacturer and other pertinent criteria.
- Writes concise, appealing and accurate descriptions necessary to list items to maximize e-Commerce sales.
- List all items accurately, comprehensively, with no typos or spelling errors.
- May be responsible for taking detailed, clear and appropriate photos to enhance the online description of the items.
- Order Confirmation Check and shipment processing
- Evaluate, clean, and research product as needed
- Upload product information into computer
- Post descriptions and photos on to market web sites
- Create Inventory Slips for listed items and properly place into inventory
- Provide information of e-Commerce CSR for customer service inquiries
- Delete / Update / Relist Sold items for fulfillment as needed
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the listing area
- Meet minimum daily listing goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale.
- Must be familiar with key internet sites including eBay and Amazon.
- Must have basic computer skills including some knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to type product descriptions for internet sales
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain good relationships with coworkers and management and work well in a team environment.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn.
- Team-oriented and collaborative interpersonal relationships
- Product Management
- Excel Expert
- Typing Speed at least 35 wpm
- Reasoning and logic to compute sheet daily, weekly, monthly sales.
- Verbal communication (including telephone)
- Written communication (including composition)
- Organize and prioritize information
- Some experience with Internet searches and use of computer technology preferred.
- Some knowledge of collectibles and / or antiques preferred.
- Online eBay or Amazon listing experience strongly preferred.
- Some experience with online digital photography preferred.
- Some brand name familiarity preferred.
- O/A Levels / High School /Diploma or Equivalent