1. Assists in development of the Company's annual audit plan.
2. Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews paper work and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
3. Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
4. Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
5. Performs audit work, including plan preparation, paper work, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
6. Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
7. Develops and provides training to audit departments as requested.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Bachelor's degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Certification/Licensure Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification must be active and good standing or must be practicing Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Knowledge of Company and/or public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
· Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
· Ability to provide technical guidance and training to end users.
· Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
· Knowledge of court processes and legal documentation requirements.
· Ability to provide legal depositions and testimony.
· Employee development and performance management skills.
· Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
· Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
· Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Knowledge of current changes and/or developments in applicable federal, state, local laws, and company policies and procedures.
· Ability to motivate others and promote teamwork.
· Knowledge of governmental financial statements auditing and work paper review.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ANY BIG 4 FIRMS