- Manage development of the Company's annual audit plan.
- Manage performance of audit assignments, review paper work and audit reports prepared by other auditors.
- Schedule and plan audits; initiate project planning, asses risk and develop audit direction; verify the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
- Perform preliminary planning and establish direction for audits, provide leadership to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance with at least 05 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Certification/Licensure Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification must be active and good standing or must be practicing Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience of working with Retail / BPO Industry and public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ANY BIG 4 FIRMS