The Manager Finance and Operations will be responsible for managing retail stores activities, located in USA right from build out/acquisition to launching the stores to full fledge operations.
- Oversee all activities directly related to Back Office services to respective client(s) including but not limited to Operations, Finance, Payroll, Support & Services and New stores launch, IT Technical Support, Surveillance and other operations & related matters.
- Review financial reports, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and report to corporate office in USA to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties, establish and implement departmental policies, goals, and procedures, conferring with the Management and board members in USA and staff members as necessary.
- Act as a point of contact for the client for finance and service delivery operations.
- Responsible for implementation, operational excellence, and improvement of overall financial operation for the client.
- Proactively improve client satisfaction and relationships while working with Client Leadership.
- Build a strategic development direction, measure cost effectiveness and suggest best possible improvements.
- Minimum University Bachelor’s degree in accountancy/ management/economics, MBA would be a plus.
- Overall 12+ and Ideally 6+ years of experience in managing teams in BPO/ Telecom Industry.
- Experience working with global services and / or with multinational organizations.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environment with extensive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development of business performance and compliance metrics and multi-function background including and understanding of Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, IT or other business functions.
- Change management experience is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to drive significant change while coaching and developing the teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Note: Candidate must be willing to work in night shift from 07:00 pm (Night) to 04:00 am (Morning).