The main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
- Work with Location's requirements and perform supply chain planning.
- Assess and analyze locations needs based on forecasted demands and supply constraints.
- Daily basis virtual ordering and maintenance of the company's inventory system.
- The control of Stock to ensure product availability at all times at required levels, maintaining no Out of Stocks.
- Responsibility for Stock Accuracy in ERP system.
- Manage the replenishment process and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Conducting business analysis of current Inventory and historical usage to include management reporting.
- Minimum 2 Years' Experience of Inventory Management methods.
- Proficiency in MS Excel with ability to work on bulk data
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of Inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to track inventory accurately and create reports as and when required.
- Ideally an analytical mind with strong maths skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Candidates who are available to join immediately / on short notice will be prefered.
Note, this will be a night shift job (07:00 pm to 04:00 am) to provide the support in US Headoffice.