We’re looking for a SEO / Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google, Microsoft etc.)
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable .