Job Description / Duties:-
Review software requirements; prepare and review test plans and test cases; and report defects and prepare test reports.
Design and execute IT software tests and evaluate results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.Prepare test scripts and all required test documentation.
Design and prepare all needed test data.Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders within the client to complete test procedures.Design, develop, implement and maintain test processes and test cases, including user manuals for assigned projects.
Perform test execution in development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle.
Write test plans for assigned projects.Maintain record of test progress.
Document test results.Prepare reports and present results as appropriate.
The candidate proposed to perform this role shall meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
1) Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three(3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
2) Minimum of 2 Years of experience with TFS, Microsoft Team/Test Manager.
3) Excellent English communication.
4) Minimum of 3 years of experience writing test cases, test scripts, creating/testing bugs/issues.
5) Prefferdly working experience on Selenium.