A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, will generate sales and would resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might faced while being inbusiness.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction through different call strategies
• Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner to existing and new customers
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• 30+ typing speed
• Minimum graduate.
• Must be proficient in English speaking & writing to deal with foreign clients
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a call centre representative
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Email Handling
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
P.S Rural candidates are encouraged to apply.