Since its inception in 2005, ZEM Builders has grown into one of most prominent builders in Bahria Town. We have developed/managed array of residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout Bahria Rawalpindi. ZEM Builders envisions world class luxury living for people of Pakistan, and with this ambition at its core, has taken its projects to pinnacle of excellence.
Scope/About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Head with a proven history of closing complex, high-value deals in a competitive and evolving marketing space. In this role you will manage two teams i.e Call Center Team & Sales Team, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company, drive sales enablement, and execute our strategic revenue growth strategy. The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
Functional Skills/Knowledge area:
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Results orientation
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Demonstrate experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experienced in managing, leading, mentoring and training teams.
- Empower sales team to hit or exceed revenue targets and objectives.
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the teams.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Setting individual sales targets and driving team members to strong KPIs.
- Coordinating with your peers to create and optimize marketing activity that drive leads and improve the flow of sales related systems to derive best results.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
· Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.
· Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Proven history of coaching team members to develop skills and grow their careers.
- Degree(s): BBA/ MBA or equivalent degree from reputed university.
- 4 to 6 years of sales experience.