Ideal Candidates call 0306 4270 286 to request immediate interview at Nirvana Cafe 5:30pm daily.
Candidates educated at FAST and LUMS preferably.
- You'll need to work in a team environment creating and supporting an enterprise-grade application.
- Commit to project delivery.
- Proven leadership
- Start working on first phase of delivery scheduled October 2019.
- Participate in requirements analysis and designing new functionality
- Collaborate with the team to produce software design and architecture
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Experience in developing (ASP.NET MVC) applications
- knowledge of Entity Framework | ADO.NET
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL
- REST Web API and Web Services and its integration with different applications
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client-side framework jQuery
- Knowledge of best security practices
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns