Zeropoint.IT is looking for a Project Manager (Software Development) with a proven experience and profound knowledge in software development field.
What do we expect from you as a Project Manager?
- At least 5 years experience for managing enterprise level projects as well as additional 5 year experience in software development
- Design and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off
- Coordinate with in-house and remote teams to establish consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaborate about project plan, processes, performance and execution with teams and customers.
- Assist development team in designing application architecture, configuration, contents and systems.
- Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify risks and devise contingency plan.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide feedback, support, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
- Take ownership about communication and execution of agreed plan.
- Prepare progress, report, requirements gathering, documentation and organize client demo.
- Able to write code and tests, perform code review and recommend changes accordingly.
- Training and assist in developing training material for internal team and external users.
- Well versed in Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Being part of Zeropoint.IT means working hard and closely together with colleagues in Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Europe.
We need excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
What we do offer to you at Zeropoint
- Attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Monthly and Eid bonuses.
- Great working environment.
- Training and learning opportunities.
- Regular office hours with flexible timings.
- Sports, meals and recreational activities.