Zeropoint IT is a Belgian company working in Pakistan since 2007. We are providing a learning and creative environment.
We are looking for Senior HR Executive. The job demands innovative and autonomous approach.
The required candidate have to fulfill following responsibilities:
- Assist senior management to develop HR Strategies and initiatives that support business objectives.
- Align HR policies, practices and systems to support the business priorities and strategic direction
- Develop Zeropoint as a brand employer
- Position the company’s HR programs to attract and retain the best talent
HR Policy Level:
- Looking after compensation & benefts, organizational planning, recruitment,
- organization development, employee relations, employee engagement and employee development
- Manage employee performance by clearly defning goals, job responsibilities, and standards of performance, providing clear, thorough and timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Assist managers in developing or maintaining skills necessary to drive high employee performance
- Provide assistance to managers in conducting appropriate disciplinary interventions and terminations.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Implement efective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specifc job positions
- Reviewing resumes and applications and performing initial screening
- Conducting frst round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Conducting initial interviews or practical tests.
- Preparing candidate profles and sharing with customer
- Organizing interviews with customer
- Follow up with customers about hiring needs
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating personal fles, personal database of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Work independently to achieve set targets and goals with little guidance.
Being part of Zeropoint.IT means working hard and closely together with colleagues in Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Europe.
We are looking for excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
What we do offer to you at Zeropoint
- Attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Provident Fund.
- Monthly and Eid bonuses.
- Great working environment.
- Training and learning opportunities.
- Regular office hours with flexible timings.
- Sports, meals and recreational activities.