Zeta Technologies is looking for an Accounts Officer for one of its client located in EMAAR, Islamabad for its retail grocery store
Description of Role:
- The incumbent would be responsible for the overall record to report function on our client.
- Verification of posting & establishing internal checks on the financial affairs of the company.
- Timely recording and posting of all financial transactions e.g., accounts receivable, accounts payable, Cash expenses, payroll, closing entries, write-offs, etc.
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts as well as preparation of all types of vouchers
- Scrutiny of vendor invoices and process vendor payments in accordance with payment terms
- Perform daily Stock receiving
- Maintain daily sales report and deposit cash into the bank
- Petty cash management
- Perform physical stock count periodically and reconcile with inventory as per system as well as identify the reason for the discrepancy
- Liaison with banks, handling all banking matters, and prepare bank reconciliation statements
- Ledgers reconciliation
- Proper knowledge of income tax and sales tax laws
- Preparation of necessary details for filing of Income Tax / Advance tax / Withholding tax / Sales tax returns/statements
- Ensure timely payment of monthly Sales tax and income tax withholding liability
- Organize sales tax invoices, Input tax & Output tax ledger reconciliation with Sales Tax Return
- Liaison with external auditors during the course of conducting an annual audit of financial statements
- HR-related matters [Preparation of employees files, process monthly payroll and leaves a record, etc.]
- Prepare fixed assets register and ensure that all company assets are properly tagged
- Further duties may be assigned when required
- Should have a B.com degree
- Should be a fresh graduate/Experienced
- Should be local of Rawalpindi
- Working hours 10
- 6 Days a week
NOTE: Zeta Technologies has the right to cross-check all provided academic qualifications & experience certificates at any stage.