Zeta Tech is currently looking to recruit an HR & Admin Manager. The role will be responsible for providing and implementing the various human resource functions of the company.
In addition, the role also requires the day to management and administration of the office, its administration staff and any tasks/objectives deemed necessary by the company relative to these areas.
Key accountabilities include:
* HR policies & procedures
* Staff management
* Training & development
HR Manager Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Managing the recruitment and selection process
• We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• BBA/MBA OR MS degree in Human Resources or related field
• 6 years work experience as a HR manager or similar role preferably the telecom and IT company
• Experience of defining, implementing and managing HR policies and procedures, including appraisal systems, job descriptions etc.
• Experience in using HR systems (examples are Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrable skills in database management and record keeping
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrable organizational, interpersonal and coaching skills
• Experience managing individuals within a team
Zeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional and sensitive to its customers’ needs. Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business c ...Read More