A leading retail grocery store is looking for Finance Executive.
Minimum B. Com IT with at least three years’ experience of entry level job preferably in a retail grocery store
Description of Role:
The incumbent would be responsible for overall record to report function on of our client. Verification of posting & establishing internal check on financial affairs of the company.
1. Hands on experience on any ERP/Computerized accounting.
2. Ensure completeness of transaction & verify the posting tellers.
3. Responsible for month end closing & ensure timely reporting.
4. Ensure compliance of company policies & tax laws. Handle all tax related matters, ensure timely sale booking with Govt. department to avoid Tax Liabilities/notices. Timely filing of all statutory statements/returns.
5. Prepare landing cost sheet for imported items.
6. Follow up on pending shipping documents against advance payment to foreign vendors. Ensure timely submission of shipping documents to concerned bank.
7. Responsible for overall finance operations of the company.
8. Monthly stock count activity & ensure proper controls are in place.
9. Manage good relationship with stakeholder like banks, tax consultant & other business partners.
10. Any other task assigned by the line manager.
Candidates near PWD, DHA and Islamabad Expressway Highway would be given preference.
Zeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional and sensitive to its customers’ needs. Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business c ...Read More