Description of Role:
The incumbent would be responsible for overall record to report function on of our client. Verification of posting & establishing internal check on financial affairs of the company.
1. Ensure completeness of transaction & verify the posting tellers.
3. Responsible for month end closing & ensure timely reporting.
4. Ensure compliance of company policies & tax laws. Handle all tax related matters, ensure timely sale booking with Govt. department to avoid Tax Liabilities/notices. Timely filing of all statutory statements/returns.
5. Prepare landing cost sheet for imported items.
6. Follow up on pending shipping documents against advance payment to foreign vendors. Ensure timely submission of shipping documents to concerned bank.
7. Responsible for overall finance operations of the company.
8. Monthly stock count activity & ensure proper controls are in place.
9. Manage good relationship with stakeholder like banks, tax consultant & other business partners.
Any other task assigned by the line manager