Responsible for hardware installation, RAID, Data Recovery, data restorations capabilities and troubleshooting Network Nodes.
· Can work on a 24/7/365 roster with minimal supervision.
· Basic knowledge / experience in RDBMS and SQL queries for data retrieval and manipulation.
· Previous experience in a customer service centre environment / 1st line technical support will be considered an asset.
· Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal.
· Have a good command / proficient in spoken and written in any other language shall be considered an asset.
· Able to perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments.
· Data analysis experience and skills.
· Willing to learn new technologies and easily adapt to change.
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals shall be considered an asset.
Responsibilities, Expertise & Preferences
The expertise shall include:
· Firewalls (Juniper)
· Concepts: LAN, WAN, VPNs, Tunnels, site 2 site VPNs