Zeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional and sensitive to its customers’ needs. Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business class and cutting edge IT and Telecom services due to vast experience in successfully handling large scale projects.
Position We are looking for an experienced Network/System Administrator who can install and maintain network infrastructure of a medium scaled IT Company.
This candidate must have strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with experience managing enterprise class infrastructure.
Role importance for Zeta Technologies?
The IT department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient technology/desktop support to all business users. The department is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provision extended within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the administrator of server hardware and operating systems; monitor, report, and resolve system problems; propose policies and procedures relating to systems administration, security, and data storage; and assist in the implementation of such policies and procedures
- Responsible for installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Client and Server based platform. Should be involved in Active Directory Administration and User/Groups provisioning.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and patch operating systems, network operating systems, system utility software, applications, and third party software on commonly used operating systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans for servers.
- Maintain updated local documentation on all aspects of servers and other equipment.
- Provide remote support to end users in all aspects of a functional corporate network including Microsoft Windows, Network connectivity, Wi-Fi connectivity, Printing, Mobile Device Management etc.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network devices like switches, firewalls, access points etc.
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
- Purchase of equipment when needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Quick Problem resolving skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have hands on experience on Active Directory
- Must have worked on ROAMING Profiles
- Should have worked in high availability environment
- Should be familiar with securing a network
- MCSE, MCITP or MCSA certified.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Network/System Administrator
- Experience in Windows Server 2012/2016,
- Anti-virus installation, clean up and protective measures
- Ability to learn new tools as required
- 1-3 years’ recent experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Windows Server operating systems & technologies
- Working experience of setting and implementation of Data Center and its Operation
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012/2016/2019) /desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including backbone infrastructure issues
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Medical Coverage (OPD/IPD) Self & Dependents
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
- Annual Trip
- At Zeta Technologies we provide you with the tools and environment necessary to grow in to a qualified professional in your chosen field.
- Having an international presence, Zeta keeps up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
Kindly don't apply if your educational background is not Computer Science and you have not done MCSA or MCSE training or certification and not have relevant experience.