• We are introducing an Internationaly acclaimed Retail (mart) chain from Dubai to Pakistan and are looking for an experienced Retail Store Manager to oversee the daily operations. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
• The ideal candidate will have experience as a Store Manager/ Operations manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
• The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
• Monitor stock levels and purchases to ensure they stay within budget, liaising with store planner for optimal replenishment.
• Analyze stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximized.
• Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
• Ensure the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor. Deal with customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Manage and control all the aspects of store operations to promote cost effectiveness and profitability.
• Direct, coach, support and delegate to the team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets.
• Motivate the team and develop their potential and develop succession plans for the store.
• Identify training needs for store staff to ensure relevant/value added training needs are delivered with the support of operation and HR.
• Communicate effectively with the team, passing on all relevant information at the right time.
• Develop an annual strategy for the store to meet sales targets, develop the team and increase business in conjunction with the Directors
• Ensure the store is merchandised commercially and visually to company standards. Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
• Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of cash, floats and petty cash.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Ensure stock levels in the store are maintained through monitoring stock and liaising with store planner for optimal replenishment.
• Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
• Proven experience of 3 to 5 Years and above as retail manager ideally in similar positions
• SHOP FLOOR /CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
• Graduate with qualifications in Sales & Marketing
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizing and leadership skills
• Exposure to multicultural working environments an advantage
• Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
• Flexibility to work various shifts.
• Computer literate
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Team Leadership, Sales and Trading, Microsoft Office Suite, Team Player, Customer Service Management, FMCG, Negotiations, Sales And Retail, Inventory Management
Zeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional and sensitive to its customers’ needs. Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business c ...Read More