Zeta Technologies creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty.
Working within the Technology Department of Zeta Technologies and reporting to the Sr. Systems Engineer, the System Engineer is responsible to coordinate, design, install and manage the IP, Server Infrastructure and the in-house developed solutions installed at various locations at clients around the globe.
The candidate will also benefit from company provided training usually held in its main office in Europe and Asia. Such training could be either system specific as well as personal development training on technologies as required by the company.
· Design, deploy and maintain the various high available setups installed at Mobile Network Operators
- Network design, planning, testing, implementation and assistance in the maintenance of all routers, switches and transport equipment to ensure 24/7 optimum performance of the system.
· Project manage and coordinate with Mobile Network Operators and Internal stakeholders to ensure the product is deployed up to the required standard and within the planned time frame
· Coordinate with vendors, service providers and internal Developers ensuring continued alignment and delivery of key non-functional requirements, optimizations, patches or complete solutions
· Servers Operating Systems’ administration (Linux) including installation, configuration, hardening and updates
· Occasionally assist in the 24x7 proactive monitoring and support of the solutions deployed
· Conduct security risk and vulnerability assessments on installed solutions.
Travel to various locations to install the solutions offered by the company