Customer Support, Fault Reporting, Fault Management, Fault Escalation, Fault Resolution, OAMP via e-mail/support desk/phone/skype/ whatsapp, System maintenance and Management, Interconnection, Provisioning, Routing, CDR reconciliation, CDR downloading.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provision different carriers as a customer or supplier.
· Should have knowledge of RFC 3261, RFC 2833, RFC 3555, RTP, Wireshark.
· Fault Monitoring: Monitor top Destinations frequently, Monitor (ACD, ASR, PDD, Monitor CDR’s), all Zeta Network Components i.e. SBC, Switches, Routers, Servers, PC’s and ensure 99.99% uptime.
· Fault Reporting: If issue is reported take necessary steps, make manual test calls and via testing tool to reproduce/replicate scenario.
· Fault Escalation: If issue is replicated then escalate with concerned carrier/Vendor, concerned team.
· Fault Resolution: Take necessary actions to resolve the issue which includes escalation with business development team/Finance department/concerned carrier/Concerned Vendor.
· Should be available on call 24x7x365
· KPI: Turnaround time for a customer complaint logged in the subject.
· A. Response time = 30 minutes
· B. Fix/Restoration/handed to commercial time = 24 Hours
· C. Resolution time = 72 Hours
· Routing Plan(s): Can create, modify and delete routing plan for customers and should know how to set Least cost, Load shared and priority routing for different customers.
· To effectively resolve complaints from different customers and to locate the faulty suppliers and reasons of calls failure and it’s troubleshooting.
· Monitor inbound and outbound traffic passing through the system.
· To communicate well and work with teams effectively.
· Complete know how of ticket management system
· Testing of different routes.
· CDR Extraction
Key Performance Indicators:
· Trouble shooting
· Familiar with System
· Analytical Skills