Major Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Effectively implement all necessary administrative functions of the DBR cell and oversee related activities at district level.
▪ Manage and maintain records of all financial transactions in accordance with applicable regulations and policies.
▪ Regularly verify relevant financial records, including financial statements, inventory and prepare reports as required.
▪ Plan and prepare budget and cash requests.
▪ Deliver timely reports of expenditures, ensuring that all accounts are liquidated within a six-month period as appropriate.
▪ Assist with the facilitation of logistical preparations for project meetings, workshops and seminars.
▪ Facilitate the effective implementation of coordination mechanisms at provincial and district levels.
▪ Undertake any further duties or tasks assigned by and/or agreed with the ICT/Program Manager.
Qualification / Specialist Knowledge / Experience Required:
▪ A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration or an equivalent.
▪ Must have two to three years’ relevant work experience in Finance and Administration.
▪ Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
▪ Must be a team player.