Major Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Effective coordination with field staff (UC Secretaries, licensed Nikkah Khawans and other
facilitators) to ensure the timely and efficient submission of birth registration data.
▪ Coordination with field staff to address any technical problems encountered in the field.
▪ 10 – 12 monthly visits to Union Councils
▪ Analysis of data trends and generation of weekly tehsil reports for the district/provincial
▪ Provide assistance to district (IT) Coordinator for the delivery of capacity-building trainings
related to the DBR application for field staff.
▪ Provision of technical support to the Local Government & Community Development
Department (LGCDD) in support of effective coordination at the tehsil level with all Tehsil
working group members.
▪ Provision of technical support to the office of Assistant Director Local Government for the
maintenance of records.
▪ Facilitate the organization of events, meetings, workshops and seminars related to the DBR
▪ Collect & compile child birth registration data at Tehsil and UC level for consolidation and
presentation to the provincial DBR Cell.
▪ Must be willing to travel to field areas (UCs and villages) and submit the field visit report.
▪ Undertake any duties or tasks assigned by and/or agreed with the District (IT) Coordinator.
Qualification / Specialist Knowledge / Experience Required:
▪ Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Social Work/Sociology or other related
discipline with basic IT & android knowledge,
▪ Coordination and monitoring skills; ability to organize work plans and deliver tasks
▪ Must have two to three years’ relevant work experience in community mobilization, data
collection, analysis and computer related field.
▪ Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
▪ Must be a team player.