The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business leads for the company through a variety of sales techniques and by setting up business appointments in the UK region.
Duties of the Business Development Executive
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold call as appropriate within given market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Establishing customer needs and selling IT services accordingly.
- Working on weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team on fruitful opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with Business Development Managers and other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales calls in sales tracker.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry of Fresh-2 years.
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.