The position will require you to work in Australian time (6am to 3pm), and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Responsibility to implement high quality and fully responsive front-end designs and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
· Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
· Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
· Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Minimum 5+ years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Experience that would be a plus
· Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
This is a full time position.