The position will require you to work in Australian time (6am to 3pm), and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Responsibility to implement high quality and fully responsive front-end designs and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
· Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
· Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
· Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
· Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Minimum 5+ years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Experience that would be a plus
· Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
This is a full time position.
Since 2007, we have been helping our clients with pioneer products and services and a passion to not only inspire, but lead humanity. We have incorporated our clients globally under the umbrella of different sectors like health, telecom and banking. Our customers have always trusted us with deliveri ...Read More