ZINAM Technologies (Private) Limited is a product and software agency that specializes in digital transformation.
The ZINAM team is composed of top talent in Product, UX/UI, Software development, and Data Science.
This team is committed to helping worldwide entrepreneurs and business leaders disrupt their industries.
You should thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, take initiative, be passionate about innovating creative solutions and problem solving, have excellent communication skills, and the drive to deliver quality web applications.
You should know how to:
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design.
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design Roadblocks.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites from UI/UX standpoint.
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and
- communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of industry experience in designing UI & UX for the web applications
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Hands-on working experience in UI/UX design tools like Adobe XD.
- At least 2 years of industry experience on Illustration by using Adobe tool set.
- At least 2+ years of experience in using Adobe line of products like Photoshop, Illustrator and etc.
- Demonstrated experience using wire-framing tools, storyboards and user flows.
- Demonstrated experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions across
- multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, phone, ar, vr etc.).
Nice to have skills
- Angular 8+ development and Typescript