ZM Asscoaites is looking for a promising candidate for their firm. Get a chance to work from home in feasibe hours. Handle accounts and finances for various Canadian organizatoions form home. Finance Assistant Job Purpose:
Assisting the finance director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
Finance Assistant Job Duties:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Finance Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field; excellent mathematical skills
- understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty; customer-service skills; solid communication skills,
- both written and verbal
- familiarity with business principles and practices
- superior attention to detail
- organisational skills
- planning skills
- problem-solving skills
- analytical skills
- critical thinking skills
- computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.