1. Handle changes in policies or renewals.
2. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
3. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
4. Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
5. Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
6. Handle product recalls.
7. Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
8. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
9. Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.