· Coordinates resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan and deliver a quality project.
· Support the performance of defining project scope and requirements (i.e., business analysis).
· Act as liaisons between users, product management, sales and developers to define software requirements and write detailed functional specifications.
· Work with internal staff to develop and plan projects and project work orders.
· Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, Gantt charts, punch lists, configuration guides, etc.
· Maintain internal company project tracking system for each assigned project.
· Assures the quality of software being shipped the client, through code reviews with developers and other methodical software quality assurance processes.
· Coordinate set-up of testing environment and develop and execute test plans.
· Assist the users in acceptance testing, developing procedures, and updating documentation.
· Perform or coordinate the performance of internal processes relating to product configuration for applicable projects.
· Act as an external contact on selected aspects of a project, as directed by DI’s Project Directors.
· Act as expert resource for Customer Service, Tech Support and other departments in all functional and content areas associated with a project.
Zonalgo Pvt. Limited is a decade known UK based travel solutions provider and a digital agency, having presence in United Kingdom and Pakistan. It has been involved in several projects with many international and local clients. From BPO to IT Solutions, Customer Support, Marketing, Design & Branding ...Read More