· Coordinates resources to effectively ensure successful execution of the project plan and deliver a quality project.
· Support the performance of defining project scope and requirements (i.e., business analysis).
· Act as liaisons between users, product management, sales and developers to define software requirements and write detailed functional specifications.
· Work with internal staff to develop and plan projects and project work orders.
· Develop and maintain project documentation such as project plans, Gantt charts, punch lists, configuration guides, etc.
· Maintain internal company project tracking system for each assigned project.
· Assures the quality of software being shipped the client, through code reviews with developers and other methodical software quality assurance processes.
· Coordinate set-up of testing environment and develop and execute test plans.
· Assist the users in acceptance testing, developing procedures, and updating documentation.
· Perform or coordinate the performance of internal processes relating to product configuration for applicable projects.
· Act as an external contact on selected aspects of a project, as directed by DI’s Project Directors.
· Act as expert resource for Customer Service, Tech Support and other departments in all functional and content areas associated with a project.