The main purpose of the role of a Zone Manager is to act as a bridge between the Company and the Dealer and to ensure that the assigned Zone Dealers/site staff /managers totally abide by the Policy and Procedures governed by the company, keeping intact the healthy and loyal business relationship at all times.
· All site staff/management are fully conversant with HSE regulations and all activities are carried out with a safety first approach.
· Zone (based on geographical and development) of retail stations and site management (dealers/managers).
· Sales volumes of Fuels, lubricants and allied facilities (per station) are in line or exceed budget.
· The recovery of all fuel and lubricant outstanding payments.
· Control on wet stock and sales reconciliation.
· Operational and Housekeeping standards at each site meet company expectations at all times
· Ensure sales targets are met through strong adherence to company Standards, business ethics and code of conduct, as well as local laws regulations for mentioned Zone for the year 2018 tabulated under:
- Ensures that all site staff and managers within the Zone are trained and updated on all aspects of Health & Safety and that the principles are applied within their varied activities.
- Liaison with the Government & other departments to sort out the issues & to inform management for taking corrective measures to avoid any damaged to property & company asset.
- To achieve volume, gross margin and profitability targets for both fuel and non-fuel activities. A specific action plan should be in place for each site on increasing volumes, being realistic and acknowledging budgetary constraints.
- Preventing external upliftment & action Plan to be shared with all concern. To make sure that all sites are operational with company provided product all the time & there is No/Zero dormant site in Zone. Managing inventory at sites to avoid dry out.
- To maintain cordial working relationship with dealers & operators in accordance with the company's code of conduct.
- To promote, monitor & develop high standards of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, and general operation at sites. Utilizing Zone Manager visit reports as the basis for improvement by having specific and timely action plans.