The AX Administrator is responsible for AX system configuration, software and AX user management, perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of Dynamics AX production issues.
· Create and/or Modify AX Security Roles based on Requirements
· Administer Dynamics AX servers and ensure successful application of security updates and patches
· Monitor and troubleshoot issues related to Dynamics AX.
· Install Hotfixes and Kernel Updates
· Complete tasks assigned tasks for non-production environment refreshes
· Assist in deployment, configuration and monitoring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX in production and non-production environments
· 2+ years of AX system and security administration
· Strong customer service orientation
· Analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
· Logical, efficient & proactive
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate ideas
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Comfortable with ambiguity and possess an ability to adapt quickly and easily. Ability to analyze complex problems and move them to resolution
· Background and style that elicits respect in the organization through style of engagement, technical depth, customer service and results
· Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners.
· Very strong communication (written and verbal)
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate with best ...Read More