- Managing the bidding projects end to end with involving the cooperating roles from within the company (eg. Pricing, Technology, Legal)
- Being fully responsible for the bids in scope – managing time and prioritizing accordingly
- Responsible for setting up the proposal and the strategy
- Applying rigor in the bidding and negotiation process keeping in mind the business goals of Zones.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of processes, tools, content and templates promoting new initiatives
- Review Bids/RFPs/REQs and RFIs to develop proposal plan and kickoff materials
- Use templates to enter client information and customize content.
- Gather information by interviewing Subject Matter Experts and write various proposal sections, including executive summaries, past performance/qualification summaries and resumes
- Complete initial reviews which highlight the questions from SMEs along with the important and pricing information.
- Dissects RFP and builds compliance matrix
- Works with proposal development team to articulate win strategy
- Collects technical data and pricing information from SMEs
- Creates storyboards and sectional outlines
- Develops proposal templates and models
- Composes all bid content (either alone or in conjunction with team), including executive summaries, organization credentials, cost narratives, technical sections, conclusions, etc.
- Interfaces with internal and external partners to implement proposal strategy and meet proposal deadlines
- Ensures document compliance with RFP criteria, including requirements related to content, formatting, length, layout, etc.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintain proposal support databases
- Monitors changes to solicitation and adjusts work accordingly
- Assists in facilitating team reviews of work and revises product as required
- Edits text to ensure that bid is error-free, uniform in tone and style, and adheres to company and client stipulations
- Works with graphics specialist to create document visuals
- Pulls proposal together, integrating disparate components into a unified, coherent whole
- Compiles and ships proposal in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Be quick on their feet and assertive yet tactful to produce a successful submission. Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
- You will have to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under sometimes severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully.
- Ability to understand complex technical and U.S. legal requirements
- Strong English written communication skills are essential.
This Position Is For You If You Have
· Fluent English both verbal and written
· 2+ years’ experience in multinational environment (bid or sales support)
· Project management experience
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to manage virtual teams across the world
· Ability to work in a changing environment