The Business Analyst will serve as a core component of Zones’ success through the review, analysis, and evaluation data. From this analysis, you will develop and implement strategic business solutions focusing on end-to-end business process improvements. Equally necessary to your analytical and strategic skills is your ability to convey the appropriate information to the various audiences you will interact with. We need someone who can think critically to create solutions for the here and now, but also consider the outcomes for Zones in the distant future. You will engage with stakeholders across all of Zones, from individual contributors and up to senior leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Digest and analyze data/results inclusive of variance explanations
· Organize large amounts of information and distilling to essential executive-friendly elements
· Ensure aggregation of information to provide regularly visibility to key stakeholders
· Identify and implement best practices and continuous improvement opportunities that support larger department and company-wide goals
· Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance in collaborative team environment
· Ensure solutions meet business needs/requirements
· 3+ years of experience in Analytics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas, with ability to create trust and align key stakeholders to drive results
Technology Focus & Requirements
· Possess strong Microsoft Office skills including; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Possess strong analytical tool skills including; Power BI, PowerQuery, and scripting (M Query, DAX, SQL, and VBA)
· Possess workflow and collaboration tool skills including; PowerApps, Flow, and SharePoint
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...Read More