Buyer Company Overview Zones, Inc. provides premier IT solutions from the data center to the desktop. Through close collaboration with our customers, Zones provides a full range of IT hardware, software, and services to businesses. With more than 30 years of experience, global supply chain capabilities, and a partner ecosystem of more than 2,000 hardware and software companies, Zones helps customers around the world tackle their most pressing IT challenges. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, are passionate about technology, and want to work at an organization that is growing and investing in its people, Zones is the right place for you! Whether your career is in sales, technology solutions, engineering, operations, or logistics, you will make an impact at Zones and for our customers each day.
The Buyer will be responsible for developing and executing a spend management program (cradle to grave) for assigned categories and brands to ensure maximum value is achieved. The Buyer will optimize inventory levels while minimizing risk of aged/obsolete product. The Buyer will provide expertise to internal customers on purchasing options, pricing negotiations, inventory management, expediting, tracking, follow up and supplier management of orders. The buyer will be responsible for training and management oversight of associate buyers and brand pricing/program specialist.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, purchasing, logistics, supply chain management, or related field
• 2+ years required of direct or related industry experience
• Candidate should have general understanding of information technology and other electronics products and associated terminology
• Sharp negotiation and decision-making skills
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact well with groups, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision
• Must work with a sense of urgency and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment
• Intermediate or advanced computer skills, experience and proficiency with MS Word, Office and Excel are required, and knowledge of Access is preferred
pZones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate with ...Read More