Increase overall cash collections on high volume accounts and minimize bad debt adjustments while providing 5-star customer service in a business to business environment. Work closely and communicate professionally with internal and external customers via phone and email. Reconcile accounts, investigate discrepancies, identify problems and clearly present solutions to all parties involved. Effectively and efficiently organize and prioritize daily duties.
Strategies and Essential Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Focus on large dollar invoices to insure they are paid on time
- Manage customer calls between large dollar balances versus accounts with significantly aged receivables
- Develop positive working relationships with customer contacts and Sales Executives Use escalation points as needed
- Use credit hold to minimize risk to Zones and to help facilitate payments Determine when to forward accounts to collection agencies (bad debt write offs) Use proper communication to Sales Executive and to customer to insure there are no misunderstandings
- Entice all customers to move to some sort of electronic billing (EDI, E-invoicing, etc.) to reduce costs and prevent “lost” invoice