Finance Executive will be responsible for
- Processing company's payroll every month
- Maintaining payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Maintaining EPF accounts as per SECP & FBR requirements.
- Maintaining individual balances of EPF, and other employee’s benefits.
- Updating internal systems with financial data
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Participating in financial audits
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Answering staff questions about salaries, deductions and tax details
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Responding to the queries related to provident fund balance in a timely manner
- Calculating and processing Final Settlements of employees
- Creating and monitoring a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Recommending to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
- Any other tasks assigned by management from time to time.
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Hands on experience on MS-Excel.