The Infrastructure Security Administrator provides support of Infrastructure security and network administration on network and security systems and applications running in the Company's environment. The position will assist with planning and designing security and network software, including installation and upgrades, structure, documentation, operational support, process maintenance and security/data protection. The position will maintain the security by ensuring the availability, capability, and reliability based on published service level agreements.
Responsible for Infrastructure Security Administration on a variety of security and network systems including but not limited to:
· Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
· Configure and maintain security solutions including:
- Email protection system (Proofpoint Anti-SPAM, secure configurations)
- Firewall security configuration and maintenance (Cisco ASA Firepower, Cisco Umbrella)
- Vulnerability Management System (security health checks and assessments)
- End-point Protection solution (McAfee Antimalware and encryption solution)
- SIEM (Log integration, analysis and review)
· Identify and define system security requirements
· Design computer security architecture and develop detailed security designs
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
· Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
· Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
· Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
· Build and maintain security and network system environments both in physical and virtual environments.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
· Expert in in Firewall Administration (Cisco ASA), Cisco VPN Administration, SIEM, VLAN troubleshooting, Cisco Umbrella, McAfee End-Point Protection, Proofpoint email security.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with others in the company who are in both a technical and non-technical role
· Experience: 5 + years of related experience
· Relevant certifications such as CCIE, McAfee end-point protection suite, SIEM (optional), CISSP (optional).