To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The ISA-Networking position focuses on supporting ZONES Account Executives, Inside Sales Reps and Solution Architects with all presales assistance, Bill of Material (BoM) creation, discovery call, solution sizing resulting in ZONES quote creation and providing general technical answers on all Enterprise networking solutions for Cisco UC specific solutions.
As a Networking Presales Specialist, ISA resource helps supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The ISA collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The ISA role also plays a pivotal role to help maintain partnership certification requirements of related manufactures. The ISA is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported.
As Expert in the OEM’s Enterprise products and programs, ISA resource helps to streamline sales processes, educate AEs/ISRs on technologies, products and resources, and engage with and support Solution Architects to provide improved speed of service and help ZONES sell more OEM’s Enterprise products and solutions.
· Be the Expert in all Enterprise Deal Registration and pricing programs, processes, configuration tools and external resources
· Supports Account Executive’s (AE’s)Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects (ISA’s) by performing all presales activities required to complete the solution design. These activities include submitting Deal Registrations, creating BoM’s, securing ZONES solution costs from OEM vendor or Distributor, creation Visio diagrams on complex solutions, building a quote in ZONES CRM and validating the solution accuracy prior to delivery.
· Act as a primary resource for Customer RFP’s/RFQ’s requesting OEM specific solutions. Work with the AE’s/ISR’s and the RFP team to ensure we meet the deadline, that the BoM’s are accurate and that ZONES leverages all available OEM pricing programs to increase our chances of winning.
· Review quotes/configurations prior to delivery to the Customer to ensure accuracy and minimize costly returns and Customer satisfaction issues.
· Identify and recommend upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help maximize solution revenue and margin potential.
· Get on discovery calls with the customer to help identify and gather requirements before proposing a complete solution.
· Work with AE’s/ISR’s to answer general presales technical and non-technical questions while educating AEs/ISR’s on OEM products and resources so they become as self- sufficient as possible.
· Act as a trainer and mentor to new ISA team members who may join ZONES to support OEM’s Enterprise business. Responsible for ensuring the new hire is educated and trained on all aspects of the job.
· Display a positive, can-do attitude, willing to help others and take initiative to improve internal processes and document SOP’s.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5+ years practical experience in a related job function.
· Must have good experience and exposure around Unified Communications and Collaboration specific solutions.
· Experience and Architectural understanding of Cisco Unified Collaboration suite such as CUCM, Unity Connection, UCCX, IM&P, Voice Gateways, WebEx et al.
· Shall be a technology enthusiast with multi-vendor capabilities across industry and portfolio for Comprehensive Voice, Video and Data Solutions.
· Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
· Presales skills around technical documentation including but not limited to BOM, SoW’s, Visio drawings representing designed solution(s).
· Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
· Must have excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
· CCNA Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration etc-
· Knowledge of Internetworking technology is a must.
· Existing certifications or formal trainings are desirable.
· Existing technical ability is preferred.
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...Read More