For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™For over 30 years, Zones has worked with industry-leading partners to offer comprehensive IT solutions to clients around the world. Our Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification solutions lead clients through their digital transformations, and our services offer support every step of the way. That’s what makes us the First Choice for IT.™
The Pre-Sales Engineer /Inside Solutions Architect – Services (ISAS) is a pre-sales resource that leads the consultative discovery of the client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges, and then translates them into effective technology solutions. The primary objective of the ISAS is to increase the growth of advanced technology solutions revenue and margin comprised of hardware, software, and services. To drive growth, the ISAS will rely on a combination of joint account planning; partner teaming (internal & external); client relationship building, technical discovery and business discussions; engagement/solution development; and implementation oversight and follow-up. Your primary responsibility as an ISAS would be to architect and sell solutions, as well as acting as a consultant and subject matter expert for clients and Zones’ sales teams with some supervision.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Pres-Sales Executive /Inside Solutions Architect - Services is primarily responsible for:
- Own the technical relationship with assigned small/mid-market accounts
- Conducts conference calls and customer presentations as necessary.
- Works with other departments at Zones to ensure sales and logistics processes are streamlined and optimized to maximize sales.
- Works with AM’s to fulfil RFQ and RFP as requested.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and deep understanding of the client’s IT related business goals and challenges to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into technology solutions
- Develop and manage relationships with key Zones partners locally and regionally
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into solutions opportunities
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor
- Prepare statements of work (SOW’s) and advanced technology service pricing estimates
- Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources
- Provide oversight for coordination, delivery and quality of post-sales Technology Solutions deliverables within the domain of the account which may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams, and proposal inputs
- Responsible for developing and proposing technology solutions that meet customers' needs
- Ensure that proposed solutions (when implemented) meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Sell solutions across entire technology lifecycle (assess, design, implement and manage)
- Keep pipeline, forecast, time and billing, project and activity reporting current based with defined tools and meeting submittal deadlines
- Maintain certifications necessary to enable Zones to resell the products and maintain the highest level of vendor rebates and secure the lowest cost
- Develop a deep understanding of Zones’ services catalogue and standard solution offerings
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Networks or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT implementation and/or support role with at least 1 year in either an inside/customer facing pre-sales systems engineer/Pre-Sales Executive role or field/customer facing pre-sales systems engineer role
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and capabilities of the business
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management
- Professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners, and peers
- Consultative problem solver ''Actively listens'' Understands the needs and business problems in order to uncover potential value points of offering
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and juggle to serve multiple clients during the same time frame
- Demonstrates a high level of responsiveness to the customer, internal Zones resources to enlist trust and build credibility
- Strong interpersonal, teaming, leadership, creativity, influencing, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills required
Technology Focused Requirements
- Business understanding including costing, P&L and pricing
- Experience implementing solutions that cover total life cycle management in the workplace, network, data centre and/or security
- Professional-level technical and sales certification or higher is required from major manufacturers
- At least 1 or more current vendor competency certifications preferably CCNP, CCNA -Networks
- Prior experience of working for an international IT company or a BPO is a PLUS!
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical coverage for parents, spouse and children; life insurance; paid annual, casual, and medical leave; Provident Fund; EOBI; Annual retention bonus and increments and much more.
**Only apply, if you are willing for the night shift ( 8:00 pm to 5:00 am)
**Equal Opportunity Employer