Presales Specialist (Storage and Backups) position focuses on supporting ZONES Account Executives, Inside Sales Reps and Solution Architects with all presales assistance, Bill of Material (BoM) creation, ZONES quote creation and providing general technical answers on all Enterprise Storage and Backup solutions for Dell EMC, Synology, Commvault, Veeam, Veritas, etc.
As Experts in the Enterprise Storage and Backup products and programs, ISA resource helps to streamline sales processes, educate AEs/ISRs on technologies, products and resources, and engage with and support Solution Architects to provide improved speed of service and help ZONES sell more Enterprise Storage and Backup products and solutions.
· Be the Expert in all Enterprise Storage and Backup Deal Registration and pricing programs, processes, configuration tools and external resources
· Supports Account Executive’s(AE’s), Solution Architects (SA’s) and Inside Solution Architects (ISA’s) by performing all presales activities required to complete the solution design. These activities include submitting Deal Registrations, creating BoM’s, securing ZONES solution costs from OEM or Distributor, creation Visio diagrams on complex solutions, building a quote in ZONES CRM and validating the solution accuracy prior to delivery
· Act as a primary resource for Customer RFP’s/RFQ’s requesting OEM specific solutions. Work with the AE’s/ISR’s and the RFP team to ensure we meet the deadline, that the BoM’s are accurate and that ZONES leverages all available OEM pricing programs to increase our chances of winning
· Review quotes/configurations prior to delivery to the Customer to ensure accuracy and minimize costly returns and Customer satisfaction issues
· Identify and recommend upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help maximize solution revenue and margin potential
· Work with AE’s/ISR’s to answer general presales technical and non-technical questions while educating AEs/ISR’s on Storage and Backup OEM products and resources so they become as self- sufficient as possible
· Act as a trainer and mentor to new ISA team members who may join ZONES to support Storage and Backup business. Responsible for ensuring the new hire is educated and trained on all aspects of the job
· Display a positive, can-do attitude, willing to help others and take initiative to improve internal processes and document SOP’s
· Dell EMC, Veritas, Commvault, Veeam
· Strong understanding of computer industry and industry distribution channels
· Knowledge of leading Storage and Backup vendor platforms and products
· Proven track record of successfully executing Presales activities (solution design, usage of configuration tools, assessment tools, pricing programs, deal registration, etc.)
· Post-sale technical, installation and administration experience is an asset
· Proven track record for meeting financial goals, key sales objectives and successful project completion
· Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
· In-depth experience working cross departmentally to improve processes through the use of automation and process workflows that contain costs
· Strong values and work ethic
· Strong people skills and ability to enable others through conducting trainings and demonstrations
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate wi ...Read More