The Project Coordinator provides support to the Project Management Office, specifically providing administrative support to Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers. This position receives information and requests from department personnel and is responsible for using good judgment to process requests. The Project Coordinator serves as intake for customer questions and relays issues to appropriate PMO personnel. Work may include processing and tracking orders, maintaining project reports, and providing customer support.
- Provide administrative support and coordination of a project or a portfolio of projects
- Support a team of project managers through processing and tracking project orders (resources, transportation, etc), and tracking data and report on projects including financial reporting/billing
- Effectively communicate with all department personnel and any necessary operational groups.
- Organize, track and distribute project data to field teams designated to specific projects. This could include but not limited to schedules, emails, time tracking and budgeting etc.
- Provide status reports to Project Managers on actions completed and planned
- Keep all systems updated as needed by project. Ie. inventory management system orders, field technician management system.
- Assisting Resource Managers with project needs such as scheduling vehicles for field technicians, deliveries, confirming work sites and confirmations of work completed sign o
- Maintain PMO knowledge and provide support for on-time development and delivery of IT solutions.
- Develop requested documentation and communications as requested.
- File and maintain project related documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Understanding of customer service capacity
- Experience working in a project-focused and field services centric environment will be a plus
- Ability to proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk and improve operations
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- An understanding with functional and technical design during software development and implementation
- Must be able to work independently, exercise judgment, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated critical thinker with the ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.