Process client returns into stock using in house processing software.
- Apply for supplier RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) numbers.
- Ensure where appropriate products are shipped to the supplier
- Processing the goods out of stock before returning to supplier, using in house processing software
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers/manufacturers by most appropriate communication method (i.e. fax, email, telephone) to aid smooth operation of returns.
- Transferring stock from bin to bin or warehouse-to-warehouse using in house processing software.
- Familiarize and obtain a thorough understanding of in house processing software. (AX and MS Outlook)
- Ensure goods are identified correctly prior to shipping.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Arrange and co-ordinate collections and deliveries with different couriers.
- Re-shipping goods to clients after goods have been sent away for repair on their behalf.
- Provide support and assistance as required to meet the companies objectives, (i.e. picking, packing, invoicing, cycle counting, stock and stock takes).
- To comply with Company Health & Safety policy and local safe working practices and instructions.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve.
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work.
- BBA/MBA Supply Chain/ Marketing
- Entry Level - Fresh (Experience in procurement will be add in point)
- Good communication skills.
pZones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate with ...Read More