Process client returns into stock using in house processing software.
- Apply for supplier RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) numbers.
- Ensure where appropriate products are shipped to the supplier
- Processing the goods out of stock before returning to supplier, using in house processing software
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers/manufacturers by most appropriate communication method (i.e. fax, email, telephone) to aid smooth operation of returns.
- Transferring stock from bin to bin or warehouse-to-warehouse using in house processing software.
- Familiarize and obtain a thorough understanding of in house processing software. (AX and MS Outlook)
- Ensure goods are identified correctly prior to shipping.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Arrange and co-ordinate collections and deliveries with different couriers.
- Re-shipping goods to clients after goods have been sent away for repair on their behalf.
- Provide support and assistance as required to meet the companies objectives, (i.e. picking, packing, invoicing, cycle counting, stock and stock takes).
- To comply with Company Health & Safety policy and local safe working practices and instructions.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated, willingness to constantly improve.
- Attention to detail and be able to multi-task and prioritize work.
- BBA/MBA Supply Chain/ Marketing
- Entry Level - Fresh (Experience in procurement will be add in point)
- Good communication skills.