The Senior Front-end Web Developer is responsible for front-end coding activities related to all online vehicles, including the website, email marketing, social media, and online publications. This position also sets the standards for all front-end coding best practices and continuously audits the site for page load, page weight, and performance, and ensures production team follows best practices.
· Set the standards and draft code for all page types on all online assets, including the website, all microsites, email marketing, social media, and online publications
· Work with Lead Web Designer to ensure all code comps match design comps, before sending code to production team
· Use existing knowledge and tools to ensure consistent rendering in all email programs
· Ensure code renders accurately across all supported browsers and operating systems
· Ensure documentation of all best practices, policies, and procedures related to front-end online coding
· Track and understand emerging front-end web coding best technologies, trends, and best practices
· Use JIRA to receive Code Requests (containing pertinent specifics and constituent info) for all online assets, from Ecommerce Director, UI/UX Manager, Lead Web Developer, and/or Web Producer
· Use JIRA to submit finished code comps for all online assets, to Ecommerce Director, UI/UX Manager, Lead Web Developer, and/or Web Producer.
· Conduct Scheduled QA on all finished code, in collaboration with Lead Web Designer, to ensure code comps match design comps
· Conduct Scheduled QA on all produced online assets, in collaboration with Lead Web Producer, to ensure published assets match code comps
· Work with UI/UX manager to create design experiments in all assets, to continually find ways to optimize code for specific goals, as measured by web analytics, especially regarding Page Load and Page Weight
· Deep understanding of writing table based/in-line styled code for email marketing, and using existing knowledge and tools to ensure consistent rendering in all email programs
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop is preferred
· Experience in JIRA is preferred
· Must be able to manage multiple cross-platform initiatives concurrently
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and outstanding organizational skills.
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to ambiguous situation and escalate when necessary
· Ability to work under pressure in high-stress situations with a calm demeanor
· Team player
Zones is a leading global provider of comprehensive IT solutions in the U.S. For over 30 years, we've taken pride in becoming the part of largest and fastest growing technology solution providers in the U.S. Zones PK (Private) Limited (a subsidiary of Zones Inc. in Pakistan) We collaborate with best ...Read More