Warranty specialist role would be focusing solely on registering the Service agreements presented by OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to partners and registration changes requested by clients and partners.
- Facilitate Managers, Account executives and all salespeople engaged in Warranty/support registrations.
- Resolve discrepancies in registrations; coordinate registration summaries and distribution of fully executed agreements to customers.
- Ensure all contractual obligations and comply with standards or approved business practices.
- Proactively manage customer information, including additions, moves, and changes up-to-date within the registration and asset database.
- Retrieve registration confirmations from vendors and building relationships with vendors.
- Resolving inconsistency of registration data from vendors/manufacturers side like erroneous serial numbers, part numbers, purchase dates and customer contact etc.
- Gathering missing information from Sales Rep and internal departments like part number that is to be registered, end user contact info, serial numbers, reference Order for H/W or warranty etc.
- Suggesting Sales Reps to generate RMA (Return Material) for incompatible warranty part numbers being order by providing them with the compatible warranty part number(s) for the H/W.
- Facilitating Sales with warranty quotes, support contracts and compatible warranty options.
· Manage and process warranty Purchase orders in ERP system.
· Compiling warranty information reports, as required.
· Reporting related to Warranty Quality Assurance process.
· Handling tasks of Warranty review Queue