Reports To: Deputy General Manager/Cheif Executive.
Job Overview: This position requires a professional who is trained in carrying out logistics and procuremement activities with experience in using WEBOC and an ERP.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Be responsibile for supervising import clearance with agents to achive time and cost effective results. In this regard perform all necessary duties to facilitate the process.
2) Be familiar with Chapter 80-89 of Customs tariff
2) Responsible for delivery of goods domestically through designated vendors.
3) Responsible for Purchasing necessary goods as required with the use of company's ERP.
4) Responsible for inspection and entry of received goods through ERP.
5）Be able to communicate with all factors of the supply chain regarding import/export.