About the business
ZTA Education Consultants is an Australian education agency. We provide professional course and career guidance services to international students.
We are located a short walk from Flinders Street train station in Melbourne CBD. We are growing a team of education consultants and due to expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic new team member to join our Islamabad Office.
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
IT Support Duties and Responsibilities
· Install and configure software and computer systems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
· Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
· Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
· MS Windows, MS Office, Email & Antivirus installation, administration and troubleshooting.
· Install and support LAN, WANs, Network segments, Internet.
· Analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
· Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
· Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
· Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
· Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
· 1 years of experience in a technical support role.
· Certifications are preferred, but not required.
· Skills in Graphic designing are preferred, but not compulsory.
· Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
· Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
· Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
· Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
· Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
ZTA Education Consultants is an international Education Consultancy company.