As a Salesforce Developer you will develop and maintain our Salesforce applications and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable our department to accomplish its business objectives in Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and beyond. Responsibilities:
- Develop internal tools in Salesforce to streamline Sales/Support/Marketing process.
- Administer Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor Sales and Support teams' activity.
- Manage third-party services for Sales, Support and Marketing, like Pardot, RingDNA, Helpshift and Financialforce.
- Solve technical challenges faced by Sales, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Work in close conjunction with business stakeholders.
- Adequate knowledge of Salesforce or strong understanding in JAVA.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
- Proficiency Salesforce.com , APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, and SOQL is preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CRM or ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus!