This position is open to those who wish to be part of the organization and assist in the following areas:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Ingoing and outgoing mail log.
· Look After day to day administrative affairs
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- To operate Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and correspond on E-mail.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Must have Good Personality, Polite & Hardworker.
- Candidate must be confident and self motivated.
- Must have good communication skills in English and Urdu and be able to manage office documentation.
Applicant residing near Johar Town will be preferred.